North Ferriby Methodist Church – A Centre of Fellowship
North Ferriby is a growing village of approximately 4000 people situated between the Wolds and the River Humber.
The village has two churches, Methodist and Anglican, a primary school, public-house, post-office and a wide range of shops.
The present building was opened in 1878, and recently has been extensively refurbished to provide an attractive and user-friendly church for its 37 members. The premises are regularly used by village groups.
There is a caring Women’s Fellowship meeting and a regular monthly coffee morning. The church is actively involved in work for home and overseas projects.
News of the church is provided by a monthly newsletter.
|Minister:||Rev. Dr. Iain Ballard|
|Address:||21 High Street